The India solar eco-system is completely unique within the global industry today. The country not only represents one of the most secure long-term 10GW+ annual markets for deployment of solar panels: it is also fundamentally motivated in creating a high-value, high-quality integrated value-chain for mass production of c-Si wafers, cells and modules.
After many stop-starts over the past 10 years, 2019 is finally set to be the year-of-change, with domestic and overseas investments having policy-driven incentives in order to fast-track new GW-scale factories.
The realization of India as one of the few multi-GW cell-making powerhouses outside China is not going to be easy, and will need the right decisions to be made by a wide range of interested parties, both within India and global inward-investors, and across policy-makers, equipment-suppliers and financial investment vehicles.
As the leading global PV technology and market-focused forum globally, PV-Tech is uniquely placed to gather every key organization together as part of a quality-content-driven two-day conference within India that will become the annual go-to platform to track the progress of the country’s manufacturing aspirations.
Attend PV IndiaTech 2019:
- The first dedicated conference to showcase the multi-GW PV manufacturing roadmap of Indian-made cells and modules
- Understand the drivers, barriers, and opportunities for overseas and domestic stakeholders in the creation of new GW-fabs
- How does Indian PV manufacturing achieve cost and performance parity with best-in-class global PV producers?
- Where is the finance coming from? Will the new GW-fabs be Chinese-funded or a direct threat to Chinese imports?
- How can downstream players benefit from the domestic growth forecast, and not see as a threat?