Welcome to PV IndiaTech, December 2019, the latest addition to PV-Tech’s acclaimed series of bespoke, high-quality, global solar PV events.
The inaugural event took place in April 2019 and due to exceptional feedback and demand we are returning later this year.
The inaugural event was attended by over 300 attendees and we will be publishing the insights from this event in late June 2019.
The PV IndiaTech December conference will continue to bring together all key domestic and overseas stakeholders, including government bodies, investors, and the leading companies today from manufacturing to O&M and asset management. To thrive globally as a major PV power beyond 2020, India has to succeed in unlocking its potential both to manufacture and to lay claim to quality utility-scale solar farms that are providing high returns on investment to site owners.
Attend PV IndiaTech, December 2019:
- Understand India’s long-term solar PV competitiveness through investment, foreign company participation & technology innovation through the PV value-chain
- Outline India’s long-term demand potential: balancing domestic & overseas cell/module supply & production levels
- How can quality be ensured through the value-chain: what steps need to be implemented within India to provide investors with minimal risk & optimum return-on-investment
- What needs to happen to transform the Indian upstream sector over the next five years to a 20GW+ cell & module production powerhouse
- The importance of qualified O&M and asset management practices within existing & future Indian utility solar farm builds
- Identify global trends in utility-solar construction & their impact on the Indian solar PV sector